5.18.2011

Today so far...

Today felt like a pretty good success. I managed to work out, go to the doctor, get some clothes for this weekend (we'll come back to this), and get some extra work done that needed to be done... all of this before 7pm. Pretty proud of myself right now.

Funny thing is that the spending money on clothes was the easiest and yet longest part of my day. I guess that's not to funny especially if you're a shop-a-holic, but... I tend to not spend alot of time buying clothes yet I do spend alot of money on clothes. When it comes to shopping, I'm definitely your typical guy. I like to be in and out of the store before anyone has any idea what happened. The other side of me is the side that doesn't understand the word "budget". I may go into a shop and be out really fast, but at the same time I have purchased half of the entire store plus signed up for the e-newsletter and frequent buyer cards.

Its strange how I'm a sucker to salesmen. If you have a good enough pitch.. I think to myself.. "They are really trying hard.. I'll buy from them" I don't care if I need it or not... Yep... That's me.. 3 stores absolutely love me when they see me walk into the store...

1) Anything A&F.. that includes HCo, a&f kids, Fitch... even Gilly Hicks... I'll buy the perfumes as gifts, and if the models would ever try it I'd probably buy a bra and undies just because they're beautiful and I can't say no.

2) Apple Stores. Lucky for me there are no apple stores in Hong Kong... but there are plenty of electronics... I just avoid looking because once I pick it up.. I want it...

3) Car salesmen... My last car I bought was a 350z for those that knew me in Texas you've seen this car... I literally did no haggling... no real long test drives... no research... and bought the car in less then 30 minutes. I saw the car online.. emailed them... told'm I'd be there that evening.. picked it up... drove it to church... Yep... I made that guys week I'm sure of it.

Not exactly sure how I got on all this, but needless to say I did spend alot of money today on an outfit for the Tom Ford Store opening party. Definitely made that sales lady's day.

So for all of you salesmen that are reading this blog... please be gentle when you see me walk into your store..

No comments: