5.17.2011

Sick... with Fashion...

So pretty much since I've been in HK, I've had this aweful stuffy nose. I first thought it was cause of the pollution, but it turns out that I now have a chest cold. My goal is to go to the doctor tomorrow morning. But we'll see how that goes...

Also in other news I was invited to go to a store opening for Tom Ford. If you know anything about me, I have literally no clue who these designers are, but I will go cause I think I'm starting to get the hang of this fashion scene.

If anyone out there has a suggestion on what I should wear please let me know. Its a cocktail party.. which again tells me nothing about the dress code. Its days like these I am in awe that I live and work in Asia... that I get to experience all these cool different things.

Well this cough is driving me insane... I hope its semi gone by tomorrow.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

JEALOUS!! WEAR A SUIT. HAVE FUN! maybe this will help http://www.ehow.com/how_1454_dress-cocktail-party.html lolll. ehow helps with everything.

Nathan Jacobs said...

Ugh... like i got the money for a designer suit! geez Nadia!