5.18.2011

Things to do today...

Its strange waking up in Hong Kong... You realize that the normal things you probably would do on your day off are pretty much the same... work out... laundry... dry-cleaning... go to the doctor... but yet these things are completely different than if I were to do them in Dallas, Tx.

Work out... I gotta get dressed (obviously) WALK through Soho and Lan Kwai Fong... and avoid getting hit by the crazy taxi drivers that stop for no one...

Laundry... is done in my building but on the 6th floor (i'm on the 18th floor) so gotta get my stuff ready... take the elevator... get to the 6th floor just to find that all the washer machines are being used... sooooo... I proceed to do redo these steps over and over again til I finally get my laundry done...

Dry-Cleaning.. not sure yet about this one haven't done it yet since I've been in HK.

Doctor... ya i got no clue where I'm gonna find this... especially since I have to find one that takes my insurance and speaks English... a double threat!

Soo... that's my agenda for today... oh ya.. I also need to shop for Saturday's party thing...

No comments: