10.13.2011

sleep cycle

Sleep cycle's are funny. By definition we are told that the proper amount of sleep you need is 8 hours of sleep, yet if those 8 hours come in the middle of the day you still feel like you haven't slept at all. For those of you who regularly visit my blog have noticed that I haven't written a blog in probably over 3 months. This is because since I have been back in Hong Kong I have been working mostly over night shifts. I am not complaining because I know this is how I can greatly help out my store, but the sleep cycle I usually do is 6-8 hours but during the day. Generally this is 8am-4pm. Trying to sleep during this time of the day is probably the most confusing thing my body has ever undergone save puberty...

To me my days have been one huge blur, I have slept when most people are awake and I am awake when most people are asleep. Its a very confusing period of time in my life... again save puberty. Only similarity is that puberty and my job I think are definitely making me into more of a man.

No comments: