7.06.2011

Hong Kong Heat...

I can't believe how hot hong kong can get. Growing up in Texas I definitely am used to heat and humidity but hong kong heat is for some reason in it's own special category.  Maybe I am just used to being inside during most of the heat waves of Texas and in hong kong I have to make it on foot everywhere, but the fact that I feel like I need to shower every hour definitely is an experience I could live without.

I don't know how else to describe it other than that it's like stepping in one of those dry saunas you would find at the gym. Except the smells of hong kong are so unique combined with the heat.. Ya it's like stepping in your car in a Texas summer with 3 day old panda express in your backseat..  Funny thing is I am getting used to the smells... Except for stinky tofu (seriously thats what it's called)  cause that smells like microwaved cat food. I'm all down for trying new foods but I'm going to leave that one to my cat back in Texas.

No comments: